Monday, May 2, 2011

SP Color Combo #98

This is my second post of Today!  If you are looking for Imagine Nation Monday with My Creative Time, please scroll down.

Here is the combo for this week:


Now you don't need to use Stampin Up Paper but the colors that you use has to be close to it.  You can make a Layout, 3D, Card, or an altered item.
Here is my Card:
Recipe:
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
Card Base is Stampin Up! Chocolate Chip
I used Very Vanilla to stamp all my images
The Background Image is from Papertrey Ink Bitty Background Blocks
I also used their Die Button Card Collection to my make the Blocks
The Bicycle was from the Everyday Button Bits Stamp Set also from Papertrey Ink.
The Sentiment is from SP and Co Mix N' Match Sentiments: Family, stamped on my nestie then I cut it in half to put on my card.

Don't forget to join in the fun Here and you can be her next Guest Designer.

Thank you for looking
Kate


1 comment:

Cindy Lovell said...

Awesome card,Kate!! I adore the Buttons! Looks so awesome!! Love this card!!
And thank you so much for becoming a follower!! :)
You have one more too now! :D
Have a great Monday,
Cindy