Friday, May 6, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Week

Here is another project I made to give to my son's 2nd Grade Teacher.  I altered a clipboard that I got at Walmart.  My son's Teacher is truly amazing.  She is like the BEST!  All of us Parents also contributed to give her a Gift Certificate for a Massage.   She really does deserve the very BEST.  

ALL the Stamped Sentiments are from Emma of My Creative Time My Teacher Rocks! Stamp Set.  You can find them Here.  I just love her stamps and this is definitely a must have.


 (Above) 
This polka dot apple also came with the Grade School Paper Pack, I just stamped with the My Teacher Rocks!  Isn't that cute?  I love it.
(Above)
For this one I used the Hello Kitty Greeting Cartridge and did some faux stitching.  On the apple I stamped it with the My Teacher Rocks! stamp set

I used DCWV Grade School Pack to cover the clipboard Front/Back.
The word that says "I love my Teacher" came with the Grade School Paper Pack.


BTW, Emma has designed a special stamp called Race for a Cure ~ By purchasing this set you are partnering with My Creative Time to help "Stamp Out" breast cancer. For each set that is purchased, My Creative Time will donate $2 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure!


1 comment:

Glora said...

Awesome job Kate! I love all these awesome teacher appreciation projects!!! That patterned paper is awesome too. I LOVE it! Hugs- Glora