Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Life's a Beach Challenge at PaperCraft Planet

I just wanted to share a card I made using another SSD Freebie from last Friday called Beach Bum!
This challenge also calls for Red, White and Blue!
According to my Hubby she is in a floatie
According to my oldest Son it looks like she is on a mini island
What do you guys think?
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
Card Base is Bazzill
I chalked the white paper in  red color box ink
Water DP is from my stash
The cork is Recollection from Michaels
I paper pierced her towel using the K and Co American Stash
If you look closely at the book it says the sigh Heart SSD
First Sentiment is from My Creative Time called Have Fun in the Sun Stamp Set
The word Chillaxin is from Market Street Stamps Chillaxin Stamp Set
I love reading all your wonderful comments!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super.... love it... so cute

Doris P. said...

OMG - how awesome is the stamp set... off to check out more. TFS :)
parkernana5@cox.net

Crafting Katie said...

That is so cute, Kate! The cork is perfect for sand! Who would have thought?

Leanne said...

Love this Kate! I have to agree with your son! She looks like she is laying in the sand soaking up some sun! Great card! Hugs, Leanne

Anonymous said...

I am not familiar with SSD...how do I get her?? I LOVE her and have to have her!!
Thank you!! tamcrit@cox.net

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Such a cute card! Great job with the sand! I would love my own private beach anyday..hehe!

thekolbes said...

Love your card