Saturday, June 11, 2011

Movie Anyone?

Hi! Everyone, first I just wanted to let everyone know to join My Creative Time Throwback Thursday Challenge this week and you can find that HERE.  Trust me you wouldn't want to miss it because you will  have an opportunity to win her 7th edition stamp sets by participating in this challenge!  One random winner will be announced during the release, which is on Friday June 24th and Trust me like always You are going to love them ALL!

Now on to my project.  I have been practicing sewing on my card can you tell.  I am lovin' the look thank you from some tips I got I think I am finally getting the hang of it.
This is a 5 x 5 card
Ribbon is Michaels
DP is We R Memory Keepers "Tiffanys"
Image is Sassy Studio Designs I got as a freebie.  Her name is Popcorn Patty.
I colored her with my Copics.
I also used my Irock from Imaginisce to set my bling
Sentiment is I just came up with it LOL!  I thought it went well with the Image, don't you think.
As you already know Purple is my favorite color although I try to color my images with other colors  I always seem to lean towards the Purple/Lavender family.
I hope you guys are having a great weekend!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MY this is super cute... love it.. cant wait to color this one.. super.. total inspiration...

Sewing is good too... tfs..

Ivette

Crafting Katie said...

Kate, I love this card! What a cute image, and your coloring, as always, is fabulous! Love those shoes! Great job with your sewing! I need to pull out my machine and try to get it going again. It came unthreaded, and I'm hopeless at getting it back together, LOL!