Monday, April 4, 2011

CropStop Challenge # 13 Shine On

This week's challenge is all about shinning elements, so show us how you make your projects SHINE!
Here's my Card:


Recipe
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
Image and Sentiment PTI
Colored with Copics: Y02, Y06, Y15, YR07, YR04, G02, G07, G16, E31, E33
I added Glossy accents on the flowers
DP is K & Co Wild Raspberry
Flowers Prima that I also colored with my Copics
Brad We r Memory Keepers
MS Monarch Butterfly punch that I used UTEE on and Gold Glitter


***I must say it is really hard to take a picture of things that are suppose to shine, any tips would be greatly appreciated.***
Thank you for looking.

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Fabulous card! Love the fun colors, and yes, I agree about taking photos of things that shine. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog.

~Michelle~ said...

fun idea! way to shine! Thanks for playing our Crop Stop Challenge! :)

CropStop said...

Your card shines beautifully and so does your talent! Thanks for sharing this with us on the CropStop Challenge...and a happy Spring to you as well.