Wednesday, April 6, 2011

iCopic DT Call

This is the card that I made for the DT Call, I just love how this mother daughter mermaid looks and the sentiment is perfect don't you think.

Recipe for this Card:

Stamped Image is from Sweet Pea Stamps called ching chou kuik's Aloha
Stamped Sentiment is from My Creative Time "Mom you Rock" Stamp and you can find that Here
Card Base is Recollection from Michaels
DP is K & Co. Sweet Nectar
Copic Sketch Marker's used for Mom's:
Tail: RV23, RV21, RV02; Top: V04, V12; Leaves: YG03; Hair: E31, E30, E53, E57, Y00, Skin: E00, E000; Eyeshadow: V12 for the little Girl's: Tail: RV23, RV11, RV13. Everything else is the same as above. For the Background of the image is used BG10. 
I also used Sakura's Gelly Roll in Clear Star, Pink Star and Purple Star.  If you look a little closer, I put Glossy Accents on their tails and Inkadinkado Chalks for their cheeks.

If you are like me, I like to add to my Copic collection.  They have a about 300+ colors for the sketch and I am not even halfway there yet or am I, LOL!

They have some awesome prices at iCopic.com, along with some papers, variety of stamps and a swatch book the size of your checkbook.  I love this and take it with me everywhere but unfortunately, if you decide to buy your Copics at your own scrapbooking store because you have to have it right there and there, they do get pretty pricey :}.  iCopic ships really fast and they great customer services.

Oh! and they have a blog that you can check out Here, they have cool challenges that will get your creative juices going.

Hope you guys like my card.  Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Jeanette Wallén said...

Lovely card with a gorgeous stamp!! :)