Saturday, April 23, 2011

Thank You

Here is a card I made for the other love of my life, my BFF.  She is truly the best BFF almost like a sister to me, love her so much!


This is a Trifold Card, I like to make them nice and simple.
Card Size when folded
4.25 x 5.5
The Base is Bazzill
I don't Remeber the DP I used anymore
The outside image is stamped with Charlotte with a Rose from Sparkle Rubber Stamp
The inside flowers are stamped with Stampin Up!'s Punch Potpourri that I outlined with my Sakura Pens
Punch is also Stampin Up!
The sentiment that you see with the exception of the word and (that is my handwriting) is from Emma of My Creative Time called So Grateful For You stamp set and you can find that Here along with her other stamps.    Her 5th Edition Stamp Set was just release yesterday.  I love all her stamps they are all so cute.   She also has great tutorials on how to use your gypsy on her Blog

Thanks for looking.  
Kate

No comments: