Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sassy Christmas Challenge #3

This is my 2nd Post of the day, for the SP and Co DT Wednesday just go, Here

Lately I have been trouble sleeping, so I have been coloring up some cute Images from Sassy Studio Designs  they are so BEAUTIFUL.  I love coloring them and seeing them come to life.

Here is the Card that I created today:
Recipe:
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
Paper is from Recollection
DP is from Basic Grey Jovial
I used PTI Die Buttons Collection to cut it and did some Faux Stitching around.
The Christmas Tree is cut with my Cricut Solutions Cartridge (don't remember what size.  I cut it in half to make it fit the card a bit better.
Image is of course from Sassy Studio Designs called Belle Honey, isn't she Beautiful!
Sentiment is from SP and Co Mix n' Match Sentiments: Basics Stamp Set
1 Christmas Card down 30 more to go :}

Also being entered at
2011 Christmas Card Challenges # 28

6 comments:

thekolbes said...

Love your card
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

Ive_Boricua_Girl said...

So cute...it doesnt hurt to start early...

tfs..

Ivette

jen said...

Fantastic job Kate...you sure do know how to color too.... great job. TFS
hugs,jen

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card, great coloring. Love that image, she's so elegant.

Regan said...

Kate, this is beautiful! I love the die cut scroll work tree! So elegant! Gorgeous coloring of your Sassy image! Thanks for playing along with Sassy Studio Designs Christmas Challenge! :) XX
Regan ~ Design Team

Glora said...

This is such a pretty Christmas card. I LOVE it! Great job! Hugs- Glora