Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Creative Time's Design Team Day


Hi Everyone and Welcome to My Creative Time's Design Team Day.  
For today's project I was assigned the So Grateful For You Stamp Set and also a Sketch, now I really couldn't make up my mind on what to do so I ended up with 3 Projects but I will show you 2 for you today.  
Here is the Sketch



and here are my projects:

Card Recipe:
Card size 4.25 x 5.5
Card Base Recollections
DP is DCWV Sweet Mat Stack
I used my Watermark Resist Stamp to stamp all the sentiments on my Stampin Up! Chocolate Chip Paper
The image I used is TGF Nahla from the Roll Call Kit
Twine is from the Twinery
I used Martha Stewart micro beads for the center of the flower.
All the sentiments you see is from My Creative Time So Grateful For You Stamp Set.  You can go Here to purchase all of  My Creative Time's Stamp Sets, trust me they are a must have.  

and here is my 2nd Project I decided to do a Layout
This is an 8 x 8 layout
A picture of Me, My BFF and My Daughter (I love them both to death)
The DP that you see is from K and Co Berry Sweet Stack
The Ribbon is from Michaels
The felt flower is cut using PTI Die and the felt I got from Michaels
The frame that I used to stamp my sentiment on is from My Creative Time called Happy Homecoming and the sentiments are also from My Creative Time called So Grateful For You, don't you guys love her stamps.

I can't wait for you to see what my fellow Design Team members have creative, you can go Here to check them out.
BTW, have you purchased My Creative Time's Race for the Cure Charity Set yet remember for every stamps that is sold on this $2.00 of it will be donate to the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure Foundation.  There is a lot of ways you can use this stamp because it is so very versatile and you can go HereHere, Here and Here to see the projects that I have made with them.

9 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Kate,Your card is sooo Adorable and sweet!Great job with Emma's stamps and super colors too.The layout is Beautiful,As always super work girl!!:)

Anonymous said...

Cute...cute...cute.. my friend... love the girl colors...

tfs..

Ivette

Crafting Katie said...

Kate, Your projects are awesome! I love what you did with the sentiments on your card. Fabulous idea!

jen said...

Oh Kate I love them both! I loveeeeeeee your little person....your coloring is super. I need to get better at the writing part on my blog...lol You girls always no what to say to get ready for our design days...lol
I'm learning. :) Have a super day and thanks for sharing your work with us.
hugs,jen

Cathryn said...

Both projects are so beautiful Kate!!! I love your little lady on the card and the pic on the layout is great! Always a fun time visiting your blog, thanks! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Glora said...

Wow Kate these are both amazing! I love how you used those sentiments for your background paper. That block really does come in handy doesn't it? I also LOVE your LO. It is SO sweet. Hugs- Glora

Shar said...

Oh so sweet, Kate. Great projects. Love the stamps on the layout too~!

Shar

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card and layout. I really like the sentiment on the layout too:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

{Raechel} said...

sooo super cute!
TFS~Raechel
http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/