Monday, June 20, 2011

SP Color Combo #105

Here is the color combo for this week.  Just go Here to join in the FUN!
SPCC Swatch
Now you don't need to use Stampin Up Paper but the colors that you use has to be close to it.  You can make a Layout, 3D, Card, or an altered item.
Entries are due on Sunday, June 27th at 3PM EST. Next Monday, we will showcase the winner on the SPCC Blog and you will also have a chance to be a Guest Designer!

Here is the Card I made for inspiration:
Recipe:
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
Card Base is Bazzill Quick Sand to substitute for the Crumb Cake
I used SU Pumpkin Pie  for the top paper and stamped SP and Co Big Bold Background stamp that was release this month using SU! Tangerine Tango ink
The image label is from Hero Arts called Little Flower Circle that I colored with Copics.
The Sentiment is from SP and Co Lovely Labels Stamp Set which is stamped with SU Crumb Cake ink
Bottom Paper is SU! Certainly Celery embossed with my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Folder
Ribbon is from Michaels

5 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Fun color combination, Kate! I'm loving that Tangerine Tango background - so bold!

Misty Olsen said...

Great Card Kate... I love the the charming sentiment tag.. Love it

Glora said...

This is SO beautiful. You are amazing. I have at least looked at all of your beautiful creations from when I was gone. You post so many lovely cards. Sorry that I'm running out of time to comment on each one, but know that I LOVE them. Hugs- Glora

Shar said...

Oh yum! This is so pretty, Kate. Love these colors.

Shar

Anonymous said...

Love simple and elegant cards... perfect!!