Sunday, September 11, 2011

Dare to be Sassy Thursdays #89

It's another Dare to be Sassy Thursday Challenge over at Sassy Studio Designs.  This weeks challenge is the 4 B's (Brads, Buttons, Bow and Bling).  This is also my submission for the Sassy Christmas Challenge #6 - Non Traditional Colors.

Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
Base is Bazzill
DP is from Basic Grey in Marjolaine
I paper pierced my image Sexy Santa and just colored her up in with some Copics
For my sentiment I used My Creative Times All Around Christmas (the sentiment says "Santa's right hand woman?) with my Scallop & Stitched Circle Die Set
Bling is from Prima
Button is from Papertrey Ink

4 comments:

Julie said...

Kate,
Wow! Great job with the Sassy image. I really love your color choices and the paper piecing. Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs
Hugs,
Julie

Glora said...

Awesome, I love the combination of paper piecing and coloring on this. Beautiful job. Hugs- Glora

Kathy said...

Love this Kate, I never have pieced her outfit and bag, I love it. Going to have to remember that, it is wonderful. Love this color palette, too. Fantastic card, thanks for always playing along with us at SSD!

Regan said...

Kate, this is AWESOME! Love the colors and your paper piecing ROCKS! I have a thing for argyle anyway! lol Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs for our "Non-traditional Christmas colors" challenge! :)
{hugs}
Regan