Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy Birthday To Cecilia of TradeFish Designs

SURPRISE HAPPY BIRTHDAY "C"

I have hijacked TFD's Blog Today as a surprise for Cecilia.  She is the Owner of TradeFish Designs and it is her Birthday today.  As a surprise, Me and my fellow Design Team Members have decided to share with you the Birthday Cards we have made for her.

Here is the card I made, to check out the other Design Teams card please visit the TFD Blog.
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
DP is from KaiserCraft Vintage Timeless
Image and Sentiment is from TFD Another Year Stamp Set

Now for her birthday she will be offering the Another Year Stamp Set for a very special price $10.  Can you believe that?  That is $5 off!!!This special runs from 12am, Friday, September 9th through 11:59pm on Sunday, September 11th. How fun is that? Just use the code "BIRTHDAY" when checking out and you will see the discount in your cart. 

3 comments:

Amy said...

Very pretty card! Love that flowered patterned paper! :)Amy

Glora said...

What a sweet card. There are too many birthday's in my family so I guess nature tells me to eat LOTS of cake - LOL. I love it! Hugs- Glora

Linda said...

So yummy! Love the paper with the image.