Friday, September 9, 2011

Paper Makeup Stamps Digi Makeover Challenge #1

This is my 2nd post today, please scroll down to see my other card and greet the owner of TFD "C" a very Happy Birthday.
I can't believe it is finally the weekend.  This week has dragged and it the major power outage we had yesterday.  It was also the kids First week back to school, although they had to close down the schools today, I'm excited that they are home with me today :}.

Anyways, My Crafty BFF Ivette made it into a new Design Team called Paper Makeup Stamps and their images are so cute.  If you follow her Blog, you will notice that we have an addiction to Digi Image Stamps, it is so much fun to play with.  Don't get me wrong I still use my rubber stamps, sometimes the Digi is much easier to manipulate.  During their DT application process they provided 2 freebie images and I decided to use one of them (I never got a chance to apply)  The freebie is no longer available but you can purchase it at their store.
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
I used Imaginisce Enchanted for my DP
The background stamp is from Market Street Stamp Paisley and trust me they stamp beautifully.  Love it.
I colored my image with Copics and added stickles on her wings
Ribbon is from Michaels
Bling is from Prima
Sentiment is from My Creative Time Race for the Cure Stamp Set.

Enjoy your Weekend.

9 comments:

Shelly said...

Kate, You are amazing with those copics! This is beautiful! My family lives in San Diego and what a mess it was yesterday! Glad all is well.
Shelly
http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Very cute! I love the sparkly Stickled wings! Thanks for playing at PMS!

Linda said...

I love that sentiment!

Michelle VP said...

Fabulous card, Kate! Love the split triangle background. So happy you played along with Digi Makeovers this week. :)

Jami said...

Gorgeous! Love the soft pink sponging around the image and her sparkly wings!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Digi Makeover challenge! Hope to see you again!

Anne Temple said...

Fantastic card and coloring! Love the way you did the background too. Glad you joined us for the first digi challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps. Hope to see you again next week.

Glora said...

So pretty Kate and I LOVE the way you did up the Paisley stamp too. BEAUTIFUL!!!! Hugs- Glora

buggin2stamp said...

Fabulous card! I love the layout. The sentiment is perfect. Thanks for playing along with the Digi Makeover Challenge.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card my friend.....

thanks for playing with us at Digi Makeover first challenge..

Ivette_DT