Friday, April 1, 2011

SP Color Combo #93

Here is the color combo of the week:


Use this color combo for your project -be it a card, scrapbook LO,  3D or altered item. You do NOT have to use Stampin' UP brand  colors or products, but you do have to use colors close to  these   colors. 

Entries are due on Sunday, April 3rd at 3PM EST. Next Monday, we will showcase the winner on the 

Here is my Card:


Recipe
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
Cardstock is Recollection
Used my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Folder
Stamped Images is PTI Dot Spot using Melon Mambo and River Rock Stampin Up Ink
Ribbon is from Michaels
Yes, My SP& Company stamp arrived today so I used the Mix n' Match: Occasions Stamp and they can be found HERE along with her other amazing stamp collection.  Trust me there is more than stamps in her store so you have to check it out.

Thank you for looking.

No comments: