Thursday, April 14, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge

Yeah, I am all caught up with my scrapbooking.  This challenge actually asked for any Cricut Lite Cartridge but I actually don't have any of them would you believe it.  I couldn't believe it myself.  Since I didn't have one I could use any other older Cartridge and so can you.  I ended up using Indie Art which is old enough right and Create-a Critter on my other layout.

If you would like to join in  the fun and link your project visit Emma's Blog.  Don't forget to watch her video to find out what the prize is.  To buy her amazing stamp sets you can go here.

Here is my Layouts of my baby, he is 3.5 months now.  Time goes by so fast for sure.

12 x12 layout
The Create - A - Critter Monkey was cut at 3.5, I believe I forgot to write it down.  The face is stamped with PKS Critter Faces.
The Stamp I used is Emma's All Star Baby set. Ink used is Pacific Point by Stampin Up.
The paper is DCWV New Baby Boy Stack that is only Exclusive to Michaels for now.

Here is a close up of the stamp that I used.


This one is also a 12 x 12 layout
I really love how this one turned out.
I used Indie Art for the wings with my Gypsy.  I hid all the contours of the wings because I just feel like it would be wasting my glitter paper.
The Glitter paper is actually Recollection and they are very thick.  I used Stampin Up! Dimensionals to pop the wings up.

I also used Emma's All Star Baby for this one except I stamped My little Angel and the The second part I covered just to get the sentiment that I want.  The original one says "My Little Star who Fell from the Sky"
Ink used is Pacific Point by Stampin Up and Paper is PTI Spring Rain.  This title is also sitting on Dimensionals by Stampin Up!

DP I used is also DCWV New Baby Boy Stack
The ribbon lace that you see I got from Walmart sewing department.

Here is a close up of that sentiment.

Yes, his hair is really like that, no matter what I do it just sticks up ever since he was born.  

I hope you like my layouts.  I try to make them simple, so I can get caught up fast and it fits in the album better.


12 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Great pages! I love the pics in the first one, the monkey is a great accent!

Cathryn said...

Oh my goodness your baby is adorable. I love all your pages but the angel one is my favorite! TFS Cathryn67 :)

Glora said...

Your baby is So cute. I can't get over his hair. Great pages to showcase the pictures of your sweet little baby! Hugs- Glora

teachermom5 said...

These are just wonderful. What a beautiful little baby! I love the paper choices too. So adorable. Thank you.

Sandy O said...

Oh My...the baby is so cute! Love the layouts you made :o)

Unknown said...

OMG! This lo is amazing. You did not miss a detail. I love the little angel wings. That stamp is perfect for you LO. My hats off to you, I think that is the first time I have ever heard anyone say they are all caught up with their scrapbooking. Big applause for you. Thank you for playing along at Throwback Thursday this week.

Stephanie (GD)

Jayne said...

Your son is so cute!love your layouts.

Anonymous said...

Kate this is so sweet...

Ivette

Crafting Katie said...

Adorable layouts! Your baby is so cute, and the layout with the wings is just precious! Thanks for playing along with My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday Challenge!

Misty Olsen said...

Afternoon Kate,

What a layout!!! I don't scrapbook yet :o( I find it overwhelming lol however the more I see it out here, the more I want to start. I hope you win the challenge this is great!

Sherrie K. said...

Cute layout!!! I love the layout with the wings, too cute!! I love the colors you used too:) Thanks for sharing and good luck in the challenge! Love to have you stop over to my blog and visit too:)Cute blog!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cindy Beland said...

Too cute!I love this LO,Great job girl!! :)