Monday, April 25, 2011

SP Color Combo #97

Okay so you know I won the SPCC # 94 so exciting.  The price was to be a Guest Designer and SP Stamp and Co Digi Stamps.  Well today is the day that I am Guest Designing and I decided to showcase 3 of the stamps that I won.

Please join in the fun and prizes Here, you can be her next Guest Designer.

Here is the Combo for this week:

Now you don't need to use Stampin Up Paper but the colors that you use has to be close to it.  You can make a Layout, 3D, Card, or an altered item.

So here is my card, I decided to make Two and it just so happens that I actually have all the Paper Combo required :}

Recipe
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5 
Base in Daffodil Delight
Image and Sentiment is from SP Stamp and Co that you can buy Here
I colored my Pretty Lady with Copics and paper pierced her main outfit with GCD Studios Eye Candy Paper Pack that I had, doesn't that look perfect.
I cut my image and background with my nesties.
I used my Cuttlebug Folder - Perfectly Paisely in Pretty in Pink
The Tempting Turquise have been punched with Fiskars punch, I really don't know the name, sorry:{
Copics used: E000, E00, E35, E37, R81, R85
I even added Liquid Pearls in Pink as earrings and bracelet.  For the cheeks I used Chalking.

For this next one:
Recipe: 
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
Base is Tempting Turquoise
Stamped Image Little Birdie 1 & 2 from SP & Co and has been colored with my Copics: Y00, Y02, Y06
I used my Cuttlebug Folder Swiss Dots for the Pretty in Pink
The sentiment is stamped on the Daffodil Delight, inked around the edges and they are 
from MPS Punny-licious set.
The Twine is from The Twinery called Lemon Drop
I hope you like my Projects.  Thank you for looking.

For Copics, I buy them at iCopic.com they have great customer service and depending were you live very fast shipping.

BTW did you know that I also made The Scrapmaster's Paradise Design Team and we are having a blog hop  in May.  Don't forget to check it out along with our other Design Team Members HERE.

Thanks for looking.
Kate

3 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

Great cards!I LOVE the chick card,It is sooo CUTE!! :)

Tenny Kusuma said...

Hi girl....
I saw these cards on the gallery. Beautiful cards...Love them. :D
Hugs -- Tenny

Terrie said...

You did amazing Kate ..not only one for this tough combo .. but 2 .. Way 2 go

Terrie