Wednesday, April 20, 2011

SP Color Combo #96

Here is this weeks combo:
Use this color combo not necessarily Stampin Up as long as the color matches the above.  You can make a card, layout, 3d, altered project, etc.

Join in the fun Here and you can be The Scrapmasters next Guest Designer.

I am really loving this challenges, you know why because it makes me use color that I would never think of using or I never would have known for it to match :}

Here is my Card:

Recipe:
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
All the papers used is Stampin Up! I know right it just so happens I had all the colors they were looking for.
The Baja Breeze Cardstock has been embossed with my Cuttlebug Folder Seeing Spots
The Image is from TGF Roll Call Kit which you can find at iCopic.com, yup they not only sell Copics but a variety of stamps as well.
His Name is Paul and I colored him with Copics of course; E00, E02, BG09, BG15, G94, G99, E49, E47 and C3
The sentiment is from SP Stamp and Co Mix n' Match: Basics  aren't you just loving it.  Her stamps are amazing.  Go check out the whole Store.  SP Stamp and Co also sells papers, ribbon, etc.
Ribbon is PTI Oceans Tide
I faux stitch using my white signo pen, yes I still need practice on that one.

Don't Forget tomorrow is Design Team Wednesday over at Scrapmaster's Paradise Blog while the new Design Team won't be showcasing their projects until May, you should see what the current DT(Stephanie and Linda) has going on.  They are also coming back for the next term.  They do amazing work.

We have a lot of new things happening over at the Scrapmaster's Paradise Blog that you would want to keep an eye out especially for the month of May so go over there and make sure you follow us.  Join us in Facebook to by going Here

Thank you

Kate

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate you card is beautiful.. I love your coloring.. I want to learn to use my copic the right way.. no local classes for Copic here ..

TFS...

Ivette-SP Diva

thescrapmaster said...

Lovely as always!
Hugs,
Samantha

Terrie said...

Great card Kate .. Love it ... awesome coloring

Lori Turner said...

Awww...what a super cute card! Love your coloring! Thanks for playing with us at SPCC this week..

Lori - SP Color Diva

Stephanie said...

This is sooo cute! Love it, Kate!