Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Well Wishes Card

Hi Everyone today is Design Team Wednesday at Scrapmaster's Paradise Blog while the New Design Team doesn't start until May, I wanted to share a card I made today.

Recipe:
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
The background stamp that you see is from Market Street Stamp called Vintage Wallpaper.
I stamped and embossed it in Silver and did some sponging using Tim Holtz Distress Inks.  This was my first trying doing this.
The stamped Frame and Sentiment that you see is from SP and Co called Lovely Labels Stamp Set isn't it so pretty.  I just love this set and you will see why later on :}:}
Don't forget to check out the store there is a lot of things you can get.  There is Echo Park Paper, Basic Grey, etc.

WE are having a Blog Hop! YEAH!
Don't forget to join in the fun!  New Stamps to see!  New Design Team to meet and of course what's a Blog Hop without a GIVEAWAY!

Thanks for looking
Kate

3 comments:

Tenny Kusuma said...

Beautiful as always. :D
Hugs -- Tenny

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Very elegant! I love the simplicity.

{Chrissie} said...

So very pretty and elegant. I just love that background, and of course, the Lovely Labels set!!! :-)