Thursday, May 13, 2010

Almost Summer

Here is a layout for you to get you super excited this summer.  I am so busy during the summertime with the kids the I am getting my layout ready for our 3 day vacation in July and here is one of the layouts.  Here is the Before....As you can see I misspelled Springs.  Hey we all make mistakes right :}:} 


Here is the AFTER....

I cut everything using Life is a Beach  I love this Cartridge.  I cut the Palm Trees and the Sun at 3 1/2" and the text at 3".  I got the flowers at a local craft store and the brads in the middle of the flowers I got a long time ago. Unfortunately I am a scrapbook supply hoarder :}:} that I can't even remember where I got them anymore.  All matting is cut from 4 x 6" for the photo's and put some ribbon on it.  The PP is from the Fancy Pants Design Summer Soiree Collection from last year's collection.


The changes I made was using a muddy colored green paper from DCWV and embossing it using my Cuttlebug and the folder is Swiss Dots to make it look like the Palm Trees are in Dirt or Sand.  I also used Pop Dots for the Sun and Text.


and of course I fixed the spelling of Springs.


I also used removable/adjustable adhesive on the matting, because sometimes at the last minute we want to switch it around depending on how and what picture you took and want to use.

I hope you guys like my layout thank you for looking.  Please don't forget to follow my Blog.

No comments: