Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday Surprise

So this is what I was working on I am a Guest Designer for Hallmark Scrapbook this week.  Isn't it exciting.  I know I am super Excited about it.  Thank you Jody.  I am huge fan and I love your store.

It's almost that time can you believe it  - almost June.  Time passes by so fast these days.  I thought I would start of with 2 Graduations Cards.

This  card is made using the Cricut Cartridge Everyday Paper Dolls which can be purchased at Hallmark Scrapbook this cartridge is just amazing so many possibilities with this one.  This is a standard 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" card.  I used some DMC floss for the tassle.  The face is stamped from Peachy Keen Blushing Bride.  I also put some earring on her Pink Bling. The black cardstock is punched with Stampin Up.  The 2010 sticker I got from my local craft store.

I always like to finish the inside of my cards to make room for writing out personal sentiments.  I also used my Stampin Up punch for this one.

This one is also a standard card 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".  First thing I did was cut all my Hello Kitty  at 3" from the Cricut Cartridge Hello Kitty Greeting which can also be purchased at Hallmark Scrapbook.  I embossed the red cardstock with my cuttlebug Congrats Folder.  The 2010 sticker is from my local craftstore.  The bottom is stamped with Fiskars  - threading water.

I like finishing off the inside of my cards especially when using dark colored paper.  It makes it so much easier to write your sentiment in.


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

These are so cute!! I just love both of them. Love the face on the girl and the embossing on the hello kitty one.