Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Presents

Okay this is what I was working on today. I know you all saw the Mother's Day cards that I posted earlier on, well here is the finished products.  I cut the bag at 11 1/4 using Tags, Bags, Boxes and More with a 12/24 Mat.  I also used the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More to cut the tag out.  I then decorated it with the Mother's Day 2010 Cartridge.  I made a mini chipboard album (found at Michaels).  Die Cuts are from the Mother's Day 2010 Cartridge.  The PP is from Stampin Up Rasberry Tart.  The albums is filled with pictures of Grandma's Grandkids.
(Click to Enlarge)

This chipboard I got from Joann's it's Clear Scraps 11.5x5  - All Mixed up.  I decorate it from the PP K & Co. Berry Sweet stack.  I also finished it of with ribbons on the bindings.  The albums is filled with pictures of Grandma's Grandkids.  It's really hard to give Grandparents gift now a days, I mean they pretty much have everything right.
(Click to Enlarge)

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Kate,
That is so cute. I love how everything coordinates. You are right about grandparents, they usually do have everything.
Stacy