Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Christmas Treats over at Jaded Blossom

Hi Everyone, it's my day over at Jaded Blossom today.  Hope you are all have a great Summer.

As you know instead of a release this month we are doing a Christmas in July Sales Event instead.

For my Project today, I am using the new Revamp Reindeer Poop and in Peachy.
I have a little treat today using Jaded Blossom's Cone Bags and the Lunch Box Notes Die
Reindeer Image is from a retired JB stamp set
Ribbon from LoveBug Creations Star Spangle Collection

Hope you like my Reindeer Poop
Close Up

For my 2nd Project
I used the 3 x 4 Bag, Candy Charms and Banners Die, Fancy Topper Die and Winter Candies
LoveBug Creations in Simply Grey from the Just The Basics Collection

Don't forget to visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

Don't forget to like us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

Don't forget to join our Christmas in July Challenge!
Photobucket

10 comments:

jessica said...

Such fun fun treats Kate!! Love these ideas...perfect for stocking stuffers :)
Thanks for sharing my friend and have a GREAT day!

snappy scrappy said...

What super cute treats!!!

Creations by Shirl said...

Lovely treat stocking stuffer's Kate... Great inspiring ideas...
TFS Kate, hope your day is going great~

Lisa said...

They are both fabulous, Kate!! The reindeer poop makes me laugh!! And the second bag is gorgeous!! Awesome projects my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Great ideas Kate for stocking stuffers:) THe reindeer poop is such a cute idea..I just purchased those cone bags recently so I should get going on something! I am having a hard time thinking of Christmas right now though...probably cuz it's 90 degrees and HIGH humidity...yuk!
Hope your having a great day and staying cool!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

Cute & Yummy!

Michelle said...

both of these are tooo cute chickie !!!

Cindy Beland said...

Both projects are FANTASTIC Kate, AWESOME job my friend!!!:)

Missy said...

Fun Christmas treats, I love that treat topper die!!

Shelly said...

These look super fun! Love this idea! I'm struggling with Christmas projects I just can't get in the mood ;) you are definitely helping!!!

Shelly