Sunday, July 14, 2013

SVG Cutting Files July Challenge

Good Morning Everyone and I hope you are all having an Awesome SUMMER!!!

We have a New Challenge today over at SVG Cutting Files

I am so not good at Color Challenge is.  To be honest as much as I color or craft, I don't even understand the Color Wheel or what Color Matches, lol.  So I hope I did good on this.  I used my favorite Hibiscus Flower from the Hibiscus Flower Treat Box.

Jaded Blossom Products used:
Candy Charms and Banner Die
Summer Candies

Don't forget to visit the SVG Cutting Files Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.
To see more Awesome Files, just visit the Store
Photobucket

9 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Very Pretty Card!!!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!

jessica said...

What a gorgeous project Kate!! Perfect take on the color challenge!!!!
Thanks for sharing my friend and have a GREAT Monday!!!

Migdalia said...

The shape of this card is AWESOME!!
Absolutely GORGEOUS!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Kate!! My favorite flowers!! I love the colors and shape!! Super-duper fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Love your summery card, great take on the color challenge!

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is GORGEOUS, LOVE the cut and colors!!!!:)

Sherrie K. said...

I love your hibiscus flower treat box! you are too funny-you are super good at coloring, color tones and your designs are ALWAYS amazing my friend!
THanks for sharing yet another fabulous idea:)
Hugs my friend!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Shelly said...

This is fabulous! I think you nailed the color challenge!!

Gorgeous project Kate!
Shelly