Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Let your Dreams take Flight!

Hi Everyone,  I just decided to color this adorable image at the last minute.  It's for the Simply Betty Stamps Summer Fairy Challenge and the Simply Betty Stamps Facebook Fan Page Challenge. (just click on the links for more information)

For the Background I just used some Tim Holtz Distress Ink and for the Clouds I use the Snowmaker Pen.

I colored her wings using Tombow Dual Brush Pens in Retro and the rest I used my copics and some glitter.

Sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Retired Bug A Boo Stamp Set (Sold Out)

Hope you have a Great Day and an Awesome 4th of July.
Don't forget the happenings this week!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh Kate, this is beyond beautiful! Look at all that sparkle!
Gorgeous as ALWAYS my friend!

Happy 4th to you and the fam!
Shelly

Lisa said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, Kate!! I love the colors!! The image is so beautiful and the sparkle is so pretty!! This is just fabulous my friend!! I hope you have a safe and happy 4th of July!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Creations by Shirl said...

Yeh, glad to see a card... Very pretty, love the sparkly effects.....
Enjoy your 4th of July!
Cheers!

Beckie said...

Very pretty card. Love the inking in the background.

Be blessed, Beckie

Emily Shroom said...

Great looking clouds and very pretty background, beautiful colouring too!

jessica said...

This is gorgeous Kate! What an adorable image and of course you colored her so well!!
Thanks for sharing my friend and have a GREAT 4th of July!

Migdalia said...

Simply Beautiful!
Happy 4th of July.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Marie97 said...

Lovely color combo! TFS

Corinne said...

Oh this is Fantastic. Love the way you did your background
Hugs

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is BEAUTIFUL my friend!!! :)