Monday, July 11, 2011

Crafty Goddess

Happy Monday!  It' is a very Happy Day for me can you tell by this cute little card :}
 I made this card using my Once Upon A Princess Cartridge but I forgot the measurements
The Scissors and the Glue are from the Locker Talk Cartridge 
Base is from PTI Royal Velvet
DP is from my Stash
Of course I used my PKS Princess Faces
The Stamps in the background is embossed and they are from My Creative Time's Fun Borders Stamp Set, don't you just love it.
On the inside of my card I used SU! scallop punch
The stamp is also from My Creative Time.  It was a Freebie that I got when I was the first 50 buyer when her 4th Edition Stamp set came out.

BTW just wanted to let you know that her 8th Edition Stamp Set will be released soon (Friday, July 22)!  Don't forget to join My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday Challenge.  Please go HERE for more details on how to win the WHOLE 8th Edition Stamp Set 

7 comments:

Amy said...

This is so cute! I love that little princess- reminds me of well...me (I am a girly girl!) :)Amy

Crafting Katie said...

Too cute, Kate! Just adorable, inside and out!

Angi Barrs said...

So super cute. Love the scissors and the glue. :)

Glora said...

SWEET! I just LOVE the Crafty lady!!!! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Shar said...

How cute is she! Love her highness crafting away!

Shar

Sherrie K. said...

Omg, she is so cute!! Awesome job!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cindy Beland said...

Oh My this card is to CUTE!That little crafty princess is sooo SWEET,AMAZING job as always!!:)