Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dare to be Sassy Thursdays #81 and a Sneak Peak

Have you guys been seeing all the new sneak peaks over at Sassy Studio Designs  I am absolutely loving them and I wanted to share one with you her name is Syrena.  They are having their New Release on Saturday.
Isn't she Gorgeous, she is one of the characters in Pirates of the Carribean 4
I trimmed her up and she is sitting on my Nestie Lacey Ovals
I colored her with my Copics used Glossy Accents and Glitter on her Tail
I also used Glossy Accents on her Eyes
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
I used Bazzill as my base and for the strip that has been punched with SU! Scallop Border Punch
I also stitched around the edges with some yellow thread
DP is DCWV Lemon Flower Mat Stack
Butterfly die cut is from my Martha Stewart Punch 
I also had that little pearl butterfly


2 comments:

Amy said...

Super cute! Love the stamp, and the stitching around the edge is perfect! :)Amy

Tenny Kusuma said...

Cute...CUTE!!