Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Market Street Stamps Sketch Challenge #4

Happy Hump Day!  This is my 2nd post of the day!
For this one I wanted to join the Market Street Stamps Sketch Challenge, here is the sketch
In order to be eligible to win the prize please use the guidelines below:
*Use Market Street Stamps in some form or other.
*Create a card or layout based on the sketch above.
*Feel free to get creative and move things around, but please stick to the basics of the sketch.
*Have your project linked by Monday, August 1st at 11:59 p.m.

Now on to my project:
Recipe:
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
Base is Recollections
DP is Fancy Pants  Beach Babe
I also used the SU! Scallop Punch for the Border
Twine is from the Twinery
Image and Sentiment is from Market Street Stamps called Chillaxin this is actually one of my favorite set it's so cute


6 comments:

Tenny Kusuma said...

Super cute...:D Hugs.

Anonymous said...

My friend.. I hope youre using one of those in this hot california vacation of yours.. LOL

Beautiful card.. tfs..

Ivette

Glora said...

Cute card my friend. This is definitely a California kind of day. I'm in California withdrawal! Hugs- Glora

DoBea A. said...

The card came out so fun and summery!! Thanks so much for joining us in this month's Sketch Challenge!!!

Angelica - Market Street Stamps said...

Very cute Kate! Love the polka dots and the yellow and pink color combo! :) Thanks for playing along in the sketch challenge this week! :) Angelica

Samantha Casey said...

This card is adorable! I love how you used the bathing suit, and the paper is perfect! Good luck with the Market Street Challenge!
-Sam