Tuesday, July 12, 2011

TradeFish Designs July Guest Designer Spotlight

Hi Everyone I am sure by now you heard the Good News!  Starting in August 1, I will be a part of TradeFish Designs Design Team as their Senior DT.  I am so excited for this opportunity and to work with such talented ladies and sweet owner Cecilia.  
This week you will be meeting all of the Design Team along with their project so don't forget to stop by TradeFish Designs
 I'm here to share a project I made using TradeFish Designs Missing You Stamp Set.  I just love this stamp set .  It also goes really well with the banner stamp from the Independence Day Stamp Set.

Here is my card for today:
Recipe:
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
Card Base Kraft from Recollections
DP is from Fancy Pants called Beach Babe
I stitched around my paper, I am lovin' this look lately so I've been practicing
Die Cut is from Kate's ABC Cartridge cut at 3.5"
Ribbon is from Michaels
I put 2 sentiments together from the Missing You Stamp Set, which I stamped in SU! Tangerine Tango and chalked around the edges.

Here is a picture of what the Stamp Set looks like:
Missing You

10 comments:

Amy said...

This is such a wonderful card! I just love the creative idea! And I do love this stamp set as well- so versitle! :)Amy

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

I love that jar of butterflies, Kate. Just beautiful. :)

Shar said...

What a cute card. Love the bug jar.:)

Shar

Cindy Lovell said...

WOW,Kate...such a beautiful card! Great colors! I love the butterflies! :)
Hugs,
Cindy

Crafting Katie said...

What a gorgeous card, Kate! I love this cut from Kate's ABCs, but haven't used it yet. You are inspiring me!

Glora said...

I LOVE Kate's ABC's and you did it up beautifully. I just had to use that cartridge for Thursday's project. I haven't done this cut yet but I NEED too. You did a fantastic job with it! Hugs- Glora

Tish said...

I love this! Cute!

Anonymous said...

So cute my friend...

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Kate,AWESOME job with your BEAUTIFUL card!Iam LOVE the little butterflys and the great stamp set.Just ADORABLE my friend!!:)

Unknown said...

Oh Kate your card is so so pretty. I love that cut from Kate's ABC's. So much fun. The sentiment is so sweet too. I have never heard of this company. I am super excited to check it out. Congrats about the DT. You deserve it, I just love your talent. Hugs!