Monday, July 4, 2011

Sassy Studio Design July Guest Designer Project

Hi Everyone!  I hope everyone is enjoying their 4th of July so far. I just wanted to share a card I made today.
Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring Craft Your Passion Challenges and it is an anything goes challenge.
Recipe:
4.25 x 5.5
Card Base is Bazzill
DP is from We R Memory Keepers Tiffany's
Image is from SSD called Prom Cameo cut using my scallop nestie, it looks like I used to paper but this is just one the black border around the cameo was thick.
I colored the background in my PSE5 and colored the rest using copics
I added some glossy accents on her eyes and lips, I just love how it gives it so much more pop.
I also used some liquid pearls for her necklace
Sentiment is from TradeFish Designs Another Year Stamp Set
Banner is from TradeFish Designs Independence Day Stamp Set
I just love how you can use the banner on so many sentiments.
Scallop Punch is from Stampin Up!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute... Beautiful image... She is really Sassy.

TFS

Ivette

Cindy Beland said...

Kate you always have awesome images!I LOVE the great paper and the pretty colors,Just AMAZING as always!!!:)