Sunday, July 10, 2011

Too Sweet

This is my 2nd post of the day.  If you are looking for the SP and Co Blog Hop Finale, please go Here

I just wanted to share this absolutely yummy card that I made today!  I got this image as a freebie from D2D and I just love it.  Now you know you must participate in their challenge to receive their next freebie, isn't that sweet.
Recipe:
4.25 x 5.5
DP is all DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Girl
I also used my Spellbinders Label 18 to cut my strawberry DP
My lovely sentiment is from My Creative Time called This and That, isn't just that perfect.  I love it.
Twine is from The Twinery

I just wanted to let you know also not to forget this weeks Throwback Thursday Challenge over at My Creative Time because this is the last Throwback Thursday before the New Release and you know what that means if you join and win.  You will receive the WHOLE 8th EDITION Stamp Set and you already know that all her stamps set are a MUST HAVE!  We even sold out of our 7th EDITION during the 1st day it was released so you already know that they are AMAZING!


7 comments:

Amy said...

Super sweet card with great coloring! Love the twine as an accent! :)Amy

Crafting Katie said...

Definitely yummy! I'm off to a Copic class this morning; too bad you don't live closer to me. I could get lessons from you!

Anonymous said...

Super sweet my friend, just like you...

tfs...

Ivette

Cindy Lovell said...

What a sweet card!! Love the image and your coloring!! Beautiful card,Kate!!
Hugs,
Cindy

Linda said...

Oh this is wonderful. I love your coloring. That is a sweet image.
Your button is really cool did you make it yourself? Blogger tells me I can't add anymore pictures to my dashboard. I need to take some time and see why.
Great card and thanks for the sweet comments. Your the best!

Glora said...

Wow, I love those sweet and yummy strawberries! Beautiful card Kate! Hugs- Glora

Shar said...

Yum! Great card!!

Shar