Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness Card

Click HERE for the Race For The Cure Blog Hop

Recipe:
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
Paper used, Stampin Up! Bazzill
Bra has been cut using the Life's a Beach Cartridge
Diamond is from 3Birds
Ribbon from Michaels
Sentiment is from My Creative Time Race for a Cure Charity Stamp Set 
By purchasing Race for the Cure Charity Set you are partnering with My Creative Time to help "Stamp Out" breast cancer. For each set that is purchased, My Creative Time will donate $2 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure!

Also did you know that Emma from My Creative Time is a Guest Designer for this entire week at Everyday Cricut you would not want to miss visiting her there.  She is doing sneak peaks of her new stamp sets that is going to be release this Friday and trust me they are a MUST have like always.  You can also find Emma at My Creative Time

4 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

What a great card, Kate! Love it!!!

Linda said...

Kate this is a great card! Love the colors! I didn't notice until now that you are on Emma's DT She is such a sweet lady. I haven't played at her blog lately. I hope I find time soon.

Shar said...

So cute, Kate! I love the polka dotty paper you used for this. Sweet!

Hugs
Shar

Glora said...

Great job Kate. I love pink and brown together. Hugs- Glora