Sunday, May 15, 2011

Just Because Card

If you are looking for the Race for the Cure Hop please go HERE

I want to share this card I made but really didn't know what title to put.  I think it can be a Just Because Card, a Graduation Card or just to lift your spirits card.  I hope you guys like it.
Card Size is 5 x 5
Card Base is Bazzill
Patterned Paper used is K and Co Sweet Nectar
Ribbon is Michaels
Die Cut Dress is from Gypsy Wonderings that I just highlighted in my White Signo Pen
Stamped Sentiment is from My Creative Time Race for the Cure Charity Set which by By purchasing Race for the Cure Charity Set you are partnering with My Creative Time to help "Stamp Out" breast cancer. For each set that is purchased, My Creative Time will donate $2 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure!  I also used the Follow your Dreams Stamp Set.  Isn't it great how versatile these stamps are, I just love them.

2 comments:

jen said...

Kate this card is stunning!! I absolutely love everything about it...just perfect.
hugs,jen

Linda said...

Oh I love this card. I don't have any of Emma's stamps and I love her. She is the sweetest lady. That sentiment is wonderful with that image. LOVE IT!
Kate that you for visiting my blog and the sweet comments. I really appreciate it.
Hugs,
Linda