Friday, May 27, 2011

Kenny K Krafty Girlz Challenge # 46

****This is my 2nd Post of the Day****

This challenge called for a WOW (White on White).
For this card I decided to do a Side-Step Card
Recipe:
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
All paper is White Recollections
I embossed some parts of it with my Cuttlebug Folders - Perfectly Paisely and Swiss Dots
I also used Martha Stewart Punch Around the Pages and the Butterflies, which I highlighted with my Copics B000. The ribbon is from Walmart.  I also added a little bit of stickles on the Swiss Dots.
The image is from Kenny K called Download Diva, I colored her in with my Copics: B000, C0 all over then I used my Sakura Clear Star to highlight her.  For her eyes I used C1 and lips R85 then I added Glossy Accents on both eyes and lips.  She is so Pretty I just love this image.
The Sentiment is from My Creative Time's New stamp release called This and That

7 comments:

Glora said...

Ooh cool. I like this look. Awesome job! hugs- Glora

Anonymous said...

LOve it.. so cute..

Tenny Kusuma said...

FABULOUS job Kate :D

Patty Sue 2 said...

Your step card is fabulous! What a great way to showcase this cute image! Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG's challenge! Good Luck!

Dawn said...

Gorgeous take on the white on white, and loving those ruby red lips! Thanks so much for playing with us at KKKG this week :D

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us this week at KKKGC.....

Hugs
Judith

Cindy Beland said...

WOW great job with this one tooo!Such a PRETTY card!!:)