Monday, May 2, 2011

Imagine Nation Monday at My Creative Time

Happy Monday Everyone and Welcome to Imagination Monday at My Creative Time.  We are doing a Mother's Day theme because as you know Mother's Day is this Sunday.  Now for this Imagination Monday we are using the Mom You ROCK Stamp Set and we didn't have to have an Imagine to participate.  Although I would like to buy one later on.  Isn't that stamp just perfect for our Rockin Mama! 

Here is my Card:
Recipe
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
Black and Light Purple Paper Recollection
Dark Purple Paper is Papertrey Ink Royal Purple
I stamped the light purple paper with Papertrey Ink's Background Basics: Sheet Music for my background.
The Cartridge I used for this Rockin Mama is from Rock Princess cut at 4"
I used purple stickles for her outfit, headband and guitar.
White Signo Pen for her hair.
Ribbon is from Michaels.

Now go see what the other DT has made.

Thank you for looking.
Kate



13 comments:

Cindy Lovell said...

Awesome card!! I looove the colors! My favorite! :) Perfect!! :)

Pam (AKA CraftyK) said...

Cute card...love the colors!!

Cindy Beland said...

I LOVE your Rock Princess!Super job on this beautiful card.Amazing colours and paper!Have a great day! :)

Crafting Katie said...

Kate, this is adorable! I love your rockin' mom! Your music background is perfect too!

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Kate, this is soooo Cute. I'm a new follower. TFS, Smooches... scrapperinthemaking.blogspot.com

Janet said...

Too cute love the purple and black, Great job!
Am a new follower.
Big Blog Hugs

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Kate!

What a cute card! I love using purple and black together.

Ruthie :)

Glora said...

Absolutely perfect! Amazing job Kate! You ROCK! I love that background stamp too! Hugs- Glora

Cathryn said...

So Awesome! Everything ROCKS together! Perfect paper, cut and stamp! Hugs, Cathryn67 :)

marlene said...

I really like the Mom you rock card, I just had my granddaughter over to make a card for her Mom, My daughter, that way they can appreciate each other and learn how? To many people don't know how to show appreciate each other.
Marlene

Shar said...

Ohh this is sooo cute, Kate!! Love it!!

Hugs
Shar

Kim H said...

She ROCKS! I love the colors, the background, the bling and her hair! I LOVE her hair! It just makes her look more ROCKIN!
tfs

SilkySecrets said...

Hello there! What a nice looking personal blog you run! Did you optimize your website by yourself?