Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cutest Birthday Card

This is my second post for Today..
If you are here for SP and Co DT Wednesday, it's Here 
For the Race for the Cure Hop, it's Here

Recipe:
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
Card Base and Pink Paper is Bazzill
DP is from DCWV Nana's Kids Stack
Pearls Recollection
Ribbon Michaels
Flowers are cut with felt using my Cuttlebug Die (Sorry forgot the name)
Bling is from 3Birds
I also used Stampin Up! scallop punch
Image is from La-La Lands Crafts called Fancy Marci isn't she adorable.  I colored her in with Copics.
The Sentiment is from SP and Co Ultimate Sentiments 1, isnt' that just pretty.  I love the Font on this one.  The word Sending You is suppose to say "Sending You Smiles" I just masked of the word "Smiles"

The inside of the card is stamped with Peachy Keen Stamps Once Upon a Princess Faces and the Sentiment is from My Creative Time Wow! So Many Candles
The Stand, guess where I found the stand at Michaels by the Floral Section for $3.99.  My craft store told me I could find it there since I was pretty much looking every where for it.

This card is being entered for the following Challenges:
Cropstop Challenge #19 In the Shadows
Peachy Keen Stamps Sketch Challenge #52
iCopic Challenge # 30 Blond Hair

15 comments:

Linda said...

Kate this is so cute! I love every part of it.
The stand story is so funny because I was looking in antique stores and they set me to Goodwill were I found two. You might know Michael's would have one. Wonderful card.

Rosie said...

I love this card! The layout and borders are fabulous and your image is absolutely gorgeous! I also love how you decorated the inside. Thank you for joining in our CropStop challenge. It's great to see you on a regular basis. Good luck girl! Hugs, Rosie

Shar said...

Cute card! Great buy on the floral frog too. The florist shops charge almost 3 times that! LOL

Hugs
Shar

Lynn's Place said...

This is so pretty... love the purple shades...tfs

Vicki said...

Sweet card! The colors are awesome! Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog!

jen said...

Love it!!! I love the little girl too! Great job and thanks for sharing.
hugs,jen

Anonymous said...

So cute... love it...
'
tfs...

Ivette

Kim said...

So cute. TFS

Glora said...

Aw, what a sweetie. Her colors are so soft and subtle. I LOVE it! Hugs- Glora

thekolbes said...

That is a cute card. Thanks for sharing
Trish

Dana said...

Great card Kate!! Your La-La land cutey is just adorable! Thanks so much for sharing her with us this week at icopic for our blonde hair challenge!
Hugs~
Dana

Unknown said...

A truly beautiful card Kate! Thank you for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! xx

thescrapmaster said...

Absolutely beautiful Kate! I love the way you color girl!!
Hugs,
Samantha
www.thescrapmaster.com

Vicky said...

love your card its super cute love the purple and pink colors

Janice W. said...

I love purple! Such a nice card and I love that you decorated the inside too! Thanks for joining the PK challenge! Good luck!