Thursday, August 11, 2011

DYSU Challenge: #32 Emboss It

TGIF!  This week seems to have gone by fast yet again.  I am also having problems sleeping hence the late post.  I didn't get to sleep until 6am don't know what's wrong.

Well I just found this new challenge blog called you guessed it DYSU Challenge Blog that I decided to join in.  For this week they want you to EMBOSS IT.

Here is my Card
 Recipe:
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
I used my Cuttlebug Thanks embossing folder
I inked/distressed around the edges
DP is from PKS that I got as a freebie, I used my Stampin Up! border punch
Image is from SSD Called Stamper
The heart image is from My Creative Time's Happy Mail
Sentiment is from My Creative Time's So Grateful for You stamped in SU! Ink
Rosette is from my stash that my 13 yr old made added some bling from 3birds
Here is the inside of my card.
I also used a My Creative Time Sentiment called My Favorite Sayings

This card will also be entered at Sassy Studio Designs
Dare to be Thursday Challenge #85: Distressing



14 comments:

Denise said...

Great card - lovely image and fab embossing. So glad you found us and thanks for playing along with us this week xx

Tenny Kusuma said...

Finally...someone decided to join DYSU Challenge. LOL. I think I inspired you to join, right?
Anyway girl...Beautiful BEAUTIFUL card. Love it much...but I Love Chris' flower much more :D I Love the colors you chose too...SO FRESH. That's the comment from your Crafty BFF.
Now here's the comment from DYSU DT:
You did such a pretty card....Thank you for joining us {finally} at DYSU Blog.
Talk to you soon. Hugs - Tenny

Georgiana said...

Looking good. I like how you fit your image just beneath the embossed sentiment.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Anonymous said...

Love this card... is this for me, LOL

Ivette

Cindy Beland said...

Oh my your card is BEAUTIFUL!AWESOME job and sweet image!!:)

C Stephens said...

Wonderful card Kate!

My Creative Time said...

OMG!!!! Your blog looks AWESOME & of course your card!!!!! GREAT job my sweet friend!;)
Big Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

Amy said...

Great card- love the embossed background and image. :)Amy

Brenda Wooten Porter said...

such a great card! loving the colors!!

Peggysue said...

Very pretty card and cute image! Love the dots with it. Thank you for joining our EMBOSS IT challenge at DYSU. It’s a pleasure to see your work!

Sara said...

Love it Kate! Thanks for playing along with SSD!

Julie said...

Wow! Great job with the Sassy image. Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs
Hugs,
Julie

Regan said...

Hi, Kate! Super cute card! Love the fun colors and the embossing! That is so cool that your 13 year old made the rosette! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs for our distressing challenge and for your interest in Guest Designer (again!)! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Unknown said...

This is cute... I have that embossing folder too and I just love it! Thanks for joining us for the Do You Stack Up Challenge Blog Embossing Challenge! Please join us again for the next challenge!

~Heather
Kurly-Q