Tuesday, August 16, 2011

TradeFish Design Team Day

This is my 2nd post of the day, to go to My Creative Time's Sneaky Peek # 2, please go HERE :}

Hi Everyone.  Have you seen the New Stamp Release?  There are 4 new stamp sets that are now available for purchase, HERE
TradeFish Designs
For my project today I will be showcasing the Pass The Sunblock Stamp Set
Card Size 5 x 5
DP and Ribbon is from Imaginisce A Shore Thing
Surf board and Sentiment is from TradeFish Designs Pass the Sunblock stamp set.
I stamped 2 of the surf board on the dp and just trimmed it and stamped another surfboard on the yellow paper to make my card pop.
Don't forget to visit the TradeFish Designs Blog, her Summer Contest that is going on right now.

11 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Kate,AWESOME job with your COOL card!I LOVE the paper and your stamping!!:)

Amy said...

Awesome card- I love what you did with the surfboard stamp! :)Amy

Jovan said...

This is so cute!

Katie said...

Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles - love it!

jen said...

This ROCKS!!!
hugs,jen

AmyT said...

Super cute. I want to go tothe beachnow. TFS

Anonymous said...

Love it...

tfs....

Ivette

Patricia Chalas said...

very cute Kate!!

Cheryl said...

Love the surf's up card! Great colors, thanks for sharing!
surfnfroggie

C Stephens said...

Great use of surf boards! I love the colors and overall feel of this card Kate...nice and relaxing.

Jamie - oohLaLaPaperie said...

CUte card!! I love the paper!

Jamie
Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com