Sunday, August 14, 2011

Fall Wishes

This is my 2nd post for today...

It's almost Fall!!

It's that time again it's my Free Digi, that I got from Designed2Delight.

Every first Friday of the month D2D offers a free digi for everyone to grab.  This digi is the beginning of a progressive month challenge, meaning you can use the digi on a card or a project.  Link it before the week is over and the next friday you will get another free digi on your email... and so on until the month is over...

If you didn't get to grab this Free image you can always purchase it here at the Designed2Delight Store.

Here is my Card:
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
Base and Cardstock is from Bazzill
DP is from my Stash I got at the $1 bin at Target a couple of years ago
Image is called Stitched Pumpkin and of course is from Designed2Delight for the border I also added some Glossy Accents for the star and what looks like some buttons
I also used my SU! piercing template to pierce around the image
Sentiment is from SP and Co called Mix n' Match Sentiments: Holiday

7 comments:

Kim Ricketts said...

EEEk!!! This is sooooo cute!!! I love it! Its a perfect card for my favorite season! Thank you for posting! It really brought a smile to my face!

~Kim

Amy said...

This is so cute! :)Amy

Shelly said...

oooo, I just love fall colors! Your card is really cute!
Shelly
http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

jen said...

Kate you did a great job...love the image!! tfs
hugs,jen

Tenny Kusuma said...

OMG...beautiful card and so FALLy. Just adorable. TFS. Hugs -- Tenny

Cindy Lovell said...

What a beautiful card,Kate!! Everything goes perfect together and like always...i love your coloring!!!
Hugs,
Cindy

Kathy said...

This is so cute Kate. Love that dsp, great Target find! I like how you paired the main image and the border, looks great.