Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A Yummy Treat.... at Jaded Blossom

Good Morning Everyone, it's my day to post over at Jaded Blossom

I used the Cone Bags, Treat Tag Die, Bunny Poop (the old one - no longer available), there is a new Revamped Bunny Poop available and Easter Treats 2

I also used Trendy Twine's Bubblegum Taffy

Don't forget to visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

Don't forget to like us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.
Photobucket

13 comments:

Ashley Nicole said...

Just love this treat. Perfect sentiment for a perfect treat.
Ashley

jessica said...

So adorable my friend! LOVE the sweet Easter treat!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Tuesday!

Lisa said...

This is adorable, Kate!! I love the cone shaped bag!! The little tag is so sweet!! The sentiment is fabulous!! Have a great day my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Trixie said...

This is so cute! I love that bunny!

Rosie said...

super cute treat

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogpspot.com

Creations by Shirl said...

Yummy! love the cute tag!
Enjoy your wonderful day~

Michelle said...

tooo cute chickie love the colors of the tag soooo springy !

Jayne said...

Fabulous treat bag and tag Kate.
Hugs
Jayne x

Cindy Beland said...

Your little treat bag is sooo CUTE Kate!AWESOME job with it,that tag is so SWEET My friend!!!:)

Shelly said...

So SWEET Kate! I love that image and the tag is really cute too!

Hope your day was great my friend!
Shelly

Kim H said...

Kate ~ Oh what a CUTE little treat bag and tag! I just bought bubble gum little eggs like these for Ryan! CUTE project and I need to get busy on some fun things like this for his Easter Basket! Have a great night and rememeber I wrote you a Dr's excuse! LOL!

crazyaboutcricut said...

Super cute as always! Great colors too :)

Jamie said...

Too cute!!!!