Saturday, March 16, 2013

Let's PAW-TY!

Good Morning Everyone, hope you are all having a great weekend.

Today is my day over at  SVG Cutting Files.  
SVG Cutting Files

I have a little Treat for you today :)
DP is from Echo Park
I am using the image that will be available on Friday called Daushand
I used Jaded Blossom's Fancy Topper Die and Treat Tag Die 
Jaded Blossom Sentiment in Puppy Love
I also used Jaded Blossom's 3 x 4 Clear Bags

New Challenge just went up this week
For more information, check it out HERE!

Visit the SVG Cutting Files site today for more cute files!!
Check out what the rest of the DT has created HERE
and 
Don't forget to sign up for the Newsletter to get your Freebies.
Photobucket

12 comments:

Ashley Nicole said...

OMG a little hot dog dog. This is the cutest! Love the double flags!
Ashley

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh my how cute! love it Kate...
TFS and hope your weekend is going great....

snappy scrappy said...

So super sweet!

Lisa said...

I love everything about this, Kate!! That little doggie is so sweet!! And the sentiment is fabulous!! What a fun treat bag!! Happy St. Patrick's Day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

So adorable! I can see you are going to be the queen at svg files:) Amazing job my friend!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Crafty Moni said...

This is so cute! Love the sentiments and the little dog bone candies were perfect:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Jayne said...

I love your cute little doggie on your fab treat bags.They made me smile as our little Cavi is 7 on Weds and we always have a mini dog party!!
Hugs
Jayne x

Kim H said...

Kate ~ When I saw this on facebook I knew i LVOED it but seeing it up close ~ it PERFECTION! I LOVE the little doggie ~ so ADORBS! Then you find the CUTEST little treats to go in the baggie! I must get this file ~ grandparents in law had a puppy like it! Awesome as always! Happy Monday!

Cindy Beland said...

OMG your little dog is TOO STINKIN' CUTE Kate!LOVE LOVE LOVE IT:)

Jamie said...

I love this! That puppy is so cute and I love the colors!

Scrappin Sista said...

so cute!!

Rosie said...

omg too cute

roisemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com