Thursday, March 7, 2013

Jaded Blossom March Stamp Release Day 4

Almost there.....
Today we are showcasing one of my Favorite Stamp Set, that's because I have a Princess of my very Own, (as bratty as she is) lol
Here is the Set we are Showing off Today
100 % Princess

and Vintage Crown

I decided to make a Layout
12 x 12
My Princess is from SVG Cutting from the new Once Upon a Dream Sleeping Beauty
Trendy Twine in Tickled Pink
Lovebug Creations Rumple Ribbon in Lady Jenna, will be available this Friday.

Jaded Blossom Products used:


Aren't those Banners and Charms just so Pretty.  I love the Stitching.

This is a bit late for some but only because my internet went out last night that I couldn't add this anymore

It's those mini composition books
This is so much cuter in person, because the crown is actually 2 toned glitter it just won't show up on my camera.  Any advice on how to take a picture of your glittered work so it shows more
 Lovebug Creations Rumple Ribbon in Queen Taylor, will be available this Friday.

Got a Close up:


Don't forget to come back for tomorrow for our last stamp and then join us at 4pm, pst for our New Release Blog Hop.
Photobucket

14 comments:

Georgiana said...

A perfect layout for a princess!

Lovebug Creations said...

Such a beautiful and fun LO for your Princess (I have 3 and a prince and they are a little bratty too ;)

Bug Hugs,
Kimi

Rosie said...

Love this layout,beautiful

Linda said...

Oh Kate this is adorable as all your projects this week. I have been checking but things here are nuts. Big snow storm and my MIL is moving in on Saturday. Life as I know it is about to change big time. Please know I see and love your work. I just may not have time to comment every day.
Hugs,
Linda

Cindy Beland said...

GORGEOUS job with your BEAUTIFUL layout Kate and your card is ADORABLE!!!Have a SUPER day my sweet friend!!!:)

Jamie said...

All of these are amazing!!!

Candace Pelfrey said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! Wow your card is amazing!!!!

jessica said...

Super duper adorable my friend!! What a FUN girly stamp set!!
Thanks for sharing another gorgeous day of projects :)
Have a GREAT Thursday my friend!!

Lisa said...

All of your projects are amazing, Kate!! The layout is gorgeous!! It is so magical and beautiful!! And the composition books are fabulous!! The crown is a sparkly beauty and the princess is stunning!! Love them all my friend!! Happy Thursday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful LO!! Lee-Ann :)

Jayne said...

Your LO and piccie is beautiful my friend. Love the glitter on the crown.
Jayne x

Trixie said...

All your projects are AMAZING!! Love them!

Kim H said...

Kate ~ Oh my ALL your creations are simply GORGEOUS with all the details! I have to say my favorite is the layout! Look at your ADORABLE princess! She is so CUTE and PRECIOUS! The page is simply PERFECT for a little princess! As always ADORE your creations!!!

Jaymie said...

This is such a cute layout Kate! Great job!