Wednesday, March 13, 2013

It's Your Lucky Day!

Good Morning Everyone, wow that was a busy blog weekend for me.  Hope you all had fun and was able to join in.

Today is my day to post over at the Trendy Twine Blog.

This month we are showcasing Twisted Lime Twine, which is also on sale this month for $7.95
But I also used Limeade for my card today, not on sale but seriously I just LOVE the color
My card also meets our Current Challenge for this month which is,

"Going Green"
Recipe:
St. Patrick's Day with a clover, leprechaun, or both
Monochromatic green (shades of green; no other colors)
Trendy Twine
I got my card base over at SVG Cutting Files Wave Card Base
I made the clover cut outs using my Cameo
I also used my Chevron Embossing Folder from Darice
I used Jaded Blossom's Flag Die 2
Sentiment is also from Jaded Blossom Lucky Treats Stamp Set

You have until March 22 to link up your project, for more info just go HERE

Prize this month is:

Grab a Going Green Mini Set for $5.50.
(Available this month only.)
Click here to shop.  
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.
Photobucket

18 comments:

jessica said...

Awesome card Kate!! LOVE all the twine shamrocks and the monochromatic green :)
Fab shape card and perfect sentiment!
Thanks for sharing my friend and hope you have a GREAT hump day!!!

Helen said...

Fabulous, as always Kate :)

Cathryn said...

This is very cool Kate, love the shape and clever use of the twine! Have a great day! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!! Lee-Ann :)

Creations by Shirl said...

Great mono card, and pretty take on those shamrocks with the twine...
Awesome patience, LOL~
TFS Kate, enjoy your humpy day....

Rosie said...

Super cute card


Rosiemini@gmail.com
Www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com
Blogging it forward

Migdalia said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!
Have a Wonderful Day,
Migdalia

Sherrie K. said...

Fantastic Kate!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Wow, this is so creative and fabulous, Kate!! The shape is so awesome and I absolutely love the twine-covered shamrocks!! They look amazing!! Have a great day my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Shelly said...

Very cool! Love the twine shamrocks, and the chevrons are Fabulous!!!

Have a Super day!!
Shelly

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER job with the twine on your card Kate!it looks AWESOME my friend,I LOVE the great embossing too!!!:)

Kim H said...

Kate ~ Alright this is such a COOL card! I don't even know where to begin! The shape is so FUN! Then the layering of the twine from dark to light ~ so CLEVER!!! Just ADORE this card I can't even tell you! Whoever gets this card is so LUCKY!!

Lovebug Creations said...

This is just soooo fun and different and I absolutely love it!!! Ugh...I need a cameo STAT! ;) Can't wait to see what you do next!!!

Bug hugs,
Kimi

CityGirl Planners said...

Great idea! I love the gradient.

Sukie said...

Your card looks so pretty, love the way you used the different colors of twine, looks very "Trendy"!

Yvonne said...

I love the embossing and the Shamrock cut outs, Great job my friend!

Jamie said...

This is so amazing! Love it!

Designs that Delight said...

Great idea!