Thursday, March 7, 2013

Jaded Blossom Release Morning Off....

Hi Everyone, just a little reminder that today is Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.

In case you missed my Release Day Projects, here they are
(click on the links and it will take you directly to that day)
MONDAY 

Today we are Showcasing our last of the Stamp Sets from our March 2013 Release.

Knight Bites $15.99

Here is what I made:
I used these Large Cotton Bags from Trendy Twine
Lovebug Creations Rumple Ribbon in Queen Taylor

I added the ribbon because back in Medieval Times, The Knight's were given a token or favor of something to wear around their sleeves before a joust.  Of course, I added the Jewels.

Yes, I love Medieval Time, lol.

And make sure to come back Later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  You won't wanna miss it.

Don't forget to visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

Don't forget to like us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

Also we have a New Challenge up "Easter Theme" so don't forget to join the fun!

See you back here later at 4pm, pst.
Photobucket

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is so adorable!! It's amazing how perfectly you can stamp and color on the bags!! This is fabulous my friend!! Happy Friday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

jessica said...

This is awesome Kate!!! LOVE this fun bag!!!
Thanks for sharing another adorable project my friend! Happy Friday!!

snappy scrappy said...

Fab canvas bag...awesome!! Lee-Ann :)

Creations by Shirl said...

Cute idea with your stamping on this bag... the colors just pops....
TFS Kate, enjoy your happy Friday and crafty weekend...

Kim H said...

Kate ~ Oh this is so CUTE too! I have yet to try to stamp on canvas but I so have too! You are so creative my sweet friend! Have a wonderful weekend ~ its FRIDAY! YEAH!

Trixie said...

Goodness Girl you can color anything!! :) I absolutely LOVE him!

antdoda said...

I love this!! This is such a cute treat bag!!

Shelly said...

Kate, I'm lovin this theme! Adorable little knight!
Shelly

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a handsome Knight in shinning armor! He's just darling Kate and I love the way you stamped him on this cute little bag. I'm going to have to order some of those -too cute!

Cindy Beland said...

OK this little bag is just TOO CUTE Kate!AWESOME job stamping on canvas,Looks FANTASTIC my friend!!!:)

Jaymie said...

Stamped and colored on canvas-- Love this idea! Super cute!

Jamie said...

I love this little bag!