Thursday, November 22, 2012

Brown Thursday/Black Friday Jaded Blossom Sale

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone, I hope your enjoying your time with your love ones.

Now what is Thanksgiving without a

SALE SALE SALE!!!!


It's our first ever Brown Thursday and Black Friday sale!

Select Stamps are 20%, 25% and even up to 30% off! 

Sales starts right now and goes through Cyber Monday!

Here is what is on sale.. 

20% off:

Regular Price: $5.99, Sale Price: $4.79!

  

  

  


25% off:

Regular Price: $11.99, Sale Price: $8.99!

 
  
  

I have a few Samples using the Stamp Set Above

30% off:

Regular Price: $14.99, Sale Price: $10.49!

  

  

  


Here are a few Sample using the Stamp Set Above

AWESOME prices right?!?!?! Click here to go shopping!!

Also dont forget to check the blog on friday.. you never know when something might POP UP!
Photobucket

3 comments:

jessica said...

Thanks for all the awesome info on this sale!! Always great to see your projects again :)
Happy Thanksgiving my friend!!! Have a GREAT one!!

Creations by Shirl said...

Awesome take on this wonderful sale... They are so many going on it's hard to choose from. Hubby set me a budget so we see what I get from where... TFS on your previous projects - always delightful to see your talent work my friend..
Enjoy your Turkey and family gathering.....

jen said...

You always make the cutest stuff....love all these stamps...maybe someday when I get a job I can buy a bunch....lol
hugs,jen