Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Dare To Be Sassy Thursdays #152

Good Morning Everyone
and
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
I hope ya'll have a wonderful Thanksgiving spent with your family and friends.  I am definitely very thankful for mine and all my blog friends that I have met along the way.
Today is another Dare to Be Sassy Thursday over at Sassy Studio Designs
The Challenge is the use of Fabric or Felt.  I decided to go with felt.
Card Size 4.25 x 5.25
SSD Image is Tinkerbell Honey
Felt is from Michaels
I cut the felt using my PTI Die
Don't forget to check out what the rest of the Design Team has created for you today.
Photobucket

12 comments:

jessica said...

Gorgeous card my friend! As always LOVE seeing your beautiful coloring!!! Have a GREAT Turkey Day!!

Robin said...

So very pretty! I just love Tink! Hugs, Robin

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is sooo ADORABLE Kate!BEAUTIFUL job with all the great layers and your coloring is AMAZING,Happy Thanksgiving my friend!!!:)

Sheryl. ♥Redonkadoodles♥ said...

Super cute Kate and fab colouring! Strange world, I just drew a fairy digi this weekend! I've had fairies on the brain this past month so it is comical for me to see this post! Must be Disney's new fairy movie sending us subliminal messages! LOL!
RedonkulousDesigns.com

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Kate, this is gorgeous! Love the bright yellow you used and your coloring is stunning as usual.

Alaine said...

Love your card. The coloring is great, and Tinkerbell is one of my faves!!!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a beautiful little fairy! Your coloring just always leaves me in awe....just flawless!

Crafty Moni said...

So cute! Love that fairy and the way you colored her:)

Peace, Love, & Circut Hugs!
Monica L.

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card!! She is so beautiful...her eyes are amazing!! As always, I'm in awe of your coloring!! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

An'Jenic G. said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors and the image is so cute. TFS AJ-

Tracy said...

Awwww, such a sweet card :)
Adorable image and beautifully coloured.

Kim H said...

Kate ~BEAUTIFUL! I LOVe how you did her eyes ~ they are smokey looking!! Such bright and BEAUTIFUL papers and colors ~ the yellow just brightens my day!!!