Friday, November 16, 2012

Jaded Blossom Reminder

Today is our Release Day over at Jaded Blossom, so be sure to come back later at 4pm, pst.

Now just in case you missed

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

and

Day 4

Today we are Showcasing our last of the Stamp Sets from our November Release.

Snowman Poop $15.99


We also have a Free Stamp with a purchase of $45+ or more
(While Supplies Last)

Winter Penguin


Here is what I made:
SVG is from Treasure Box Design
Jaded Blossom Favor Bag
PKS Face is Happy Lashes
Trendy Twine Sky

And make sure to come back Later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  You won't wanna miss it.

Don't forget to visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

Don't forget to like us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

Also, you still have some time to link your project on our Current Challenge.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

You did marvelous on all those new releases...
Great job Kate... Snowman poops how cute! hehe...

Lisa said...

HA - snowman poop!! I am laughing so hard!! What an awesome project!! All of your projects this week have been fabulous my friend!! I'll be back later :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ashley Nicole said...

This is just too cute! The snowman is super cute and I love the poem. Fabulous job this week. Loved all your projects.
Ashley

Kim Ricketts said...

This is just too cute!!!

jessica said...

This is soooooo cute!!!!! Another awesome project!!!

Kim H said...

Kate ~ TOO CUTE!!!! Alright that snowman is WAY too ADORABLE!! Of course the PKS face is done up PERFECTLY!!! I must say if I don't get a Silhoutte soon I might be really moving in! LOL!! Oh my the cuts you and some other FABULOUS bloggers are using are so CUUUTE!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Girl you have been working this stamp release! I love all of your fabulous creations and you get alot of the credit for my recent purchase! I just ordered the entire release and can't wait to get started - thanks for all the wonderful inspiration!

Cindy Beland said...

All your projects are BEAUTIFUL Kate!!!SUPER SUPER job:)