Thursday, November 1, 2012

Dare To Be Sassy Thursday

Hi Everyone, Happy Thursday and Welcome November!  I hope you all had a Great Time Trick or Treating.  

Welcome to Sassy Studio Designs, Dare To Be Sassy Thursday.

Our Challenge this week is Season of Thanks.  So Create something for Thanksgiving or a Thank you.

Here is my card:
Card Size 4.25 x 5.25
Sassy Image is France Honey
Sentiments are from Jaded Blossom Friendly Kisses
Trendy Twine in Strawberry Cupcake

Now don't forget to visit the Sassy Studio Designs Blog to see what the rest of the DTBST Design Team has Created.

Don't miss out on the 50 Shades of Sassy Hop on November 4th!! We are Celebrating 800 Members on our PCP Group!! YAY! This is going to be fantastically fun & Super Exciting!

For more Sassy Images just go Here
and Don't forget to join our Facebook Page.
Photobucket

11 comments:

jessica said...

Such a beautiful and fun card! LOVE the image and yes I know I say this every time but I LOVE your coloring :)

Rosie said...

this card is soo cool, love the way you flapped over the corner, the background paper is so cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Robin said...

Beautiful! Love how you colored her especially her hair. Great tag too. Hugs, Robin

Jovan said...

This card is beautiful! I love the way you put the colors and papers together.

Creations by Shirl said...

ooh la la Kate!
super sweetness!

Lisa said...

Ooh, she is sassy!! And wow, you colored her beautifully!! Absolutely gorgeous my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mary G. said...

Ooh la la is right! This is gorgeous, Kate!!!!

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Kate, what a beautiful card! I love those papers and the added oh la la sentiment.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

She is some kinda sassy! What a great image and, as always, your coloring is fabulous- her eyes are amazing!

Kim H said...

Kate ~ well you did it again ~ PERFECTION and FABULOUS!! I am always in AWE of you know what! LOL!! I have to say the design of your cards always make me want to try more different styles than my boring cards!! LOVE it!!

Cindy Beland said...

Oh my this card is FANTASTIC too!You always have the cuties image,BEAUTIFUL job!!!:)