Thursday, November 1, 2012

Christmas is Delicious

TGIF Baby!  Why do I feel like this week has dragged on?  It took forever, LOL.

Any plans? My kids are getting their Flu Shot on Saturday so Mommy is going to be busy being a Nurse from all the whining.....hahaha..... Well I hope not.

Anyways, I just wanted to share a card I made.  It's a new stamp set called 

This set is from Fun 'n' Flair Stamps by Selina Shelton (She is like the sweetest Gal I know).  

Isn't Miss Shayla the Cutest.
Card Size is 4.25 x 5.25
DP is Echo Park Very Merry Christmas
Image and Sentiment is from the Miss Shayla at Christmas Time Stamp Set.  You can purchase this stamp set over at Peachy Keen and over at the Paper Crafts with Fun 'n' Flair Stamps Shop
I stamped my sentiment on Jaded Blossom's Fancy Topper Die

So head on over Paper Crafts with Fun 'n' Flair Stamps Blog and become a follower

She also has a Facebook Page "Here"

Have a GREAT WEEKEND YA'LL!
Photobucket

16 comments:

callyannc said...

Very cute!!!! CallyAnn

Unknown said...

You have done my little Miss Shayla plenty of justice, she is just perfect! well done..

Sukie said...

Such a cute card! I can't believe you have already moved onto Christmas stuff, I don't know how you do it!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love the fur texture on the hat!! Lee-Ann :)

Rosie said...

WOW!! this card is beautiful


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Oh this is really, really, cute and Christmassy!

Unknown said...

i love it. Thanks for sharing

The Purple Loft Creations said...

tfs Such a cute card

Jayne said...

Gorgeous card Kate.Miss Shayla is so cute and your colouring is awesome.Have a great weekend.
Jayne x

Kim H said...

Kate ~ Tha's it ~ I am moving in so you can teach me how to color like that! Like I have said a zillion and a half time OMG!! STUNNING< GORGEOUS and BEAUTIFUL!! The coloring, the design, the elements and the paper!!! WOW!! Oh no I hope they aren't in to much pain!! My son got the nasal spray one ~ thank goodness! But today could be another story ~ his well visit ~ not usr eif shots are in store for him but I will have the Tylenol in the car!! LOL!! Have aFABULOUS weekend~ well the best you can! I am wishing you and the kiddos luck ~ LUCK!!

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Kate,That little image is sooo sweet and ADORABLE!!!BEAUTIFUL job coloring it and I LOVE the pretty paper too,Have a SUPER weekend my friend!!!:)

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Kate!! You brought out Miss Shayla's beauty with your amazing coloring!! The papers are perfect!! Have a great weekend my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

What a GORGEOUS card Kate! You always do such an amazing job! I love the beautiful colors and the image is so darn cute! GREAT job!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Robin said...

WOW! I just love the colors you achieved on this one. Just beautiful! Hugs, Robin

Life and Knits said...

Kate, this is stunning!! Your coloring is fabulous!!!

SUsie

Shelly said...

What a GORGEOUS image, she is so adorable! Great colors and coloring and the sentiment is AWESOME!
Have a SUPER DUPER day!
Shelly