Friday, November 30, 2012

Jaded Blossom Birthday Celebration Day 3

Welcome to Jaded Blossom's Birthday Celebration Day 3!

Now if you've missed Day 1 celebration, you can just click HERE!
If you've missed Day 2 celebration, you can just click HERE!
 
We have a Limited Edition Birthday Kit that will be available on tonight at 9pm.  
Kit Includes: Hey Cupcake 4x6 Stamp Set, Sweet Birthday Wishes 4x6 Stamp Set, 5 calendars and coasters, 10 Itty Bitty Bags (5 in each color), 1 yard Red Burlap, 1 yard Pink Jute Ribbon, 1 set of Gems (color will vary) and 1 6x6 Simple Stories Snap Color Vibe paper pack.

Today I will be showcasing the Coasters and Calendars.

Here is my project

Now head on over to Jaded Blossom and check out what the rest of the Design Team has created.

Don't forget to join our Blog Hop starting on tonight at 9pm all through the weekend.
Photobucket

12 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...great idea! Lee-Ann :)

Sherrie K. said...

Oooh Kate, you think of everything! Love this fabulous project!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Rosie said...

very cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Maria said...

love it

Creations by Shirl said...

Great projects Kate~ I have a bunch of these coasters and I think I will have to case this and finish up my calendars soon. The only thing I'm going to add magnets to the back so they can stuck in on their refrigerator. Still way behind of what I dreamed of finishing off....

jessica said...

I LOVE these!! I have tons of coasters I picked up at a garage sale....what a GREAT idea!!! I just love everything you did these past 3 days for the birthday celebration.....inspiration galore!!
Thanks for sharing more creativity and have a GREAT Friday!!

Lisa said...

These are so fabulous!! What an awesome use of coasters!! You create the most amazing things!! Love, love them!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ashley Nicole said...

Loving both calendars! They are awesome my friend!
Ashley

Cindy Beland said...

Your little calendars are AWESOME Kate!I LOVE the great pattern paper you used and the colors,SO CUTE!!!:)

Crystal said...

great color choices! I love them both!

Gail said...

What a great idea with coaster - thanks for sharing - enjoy your week! Happy Birthday to Jaded Blossom! Gail
http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

Kim H said...

Kate ~ Oh my look what you did here ~ I LVOE these!! My FAVORITE is the red one ! LOVE it to pieces!!! Oh wait but I LOVE the striped one too! Okay BOITH!!! My friend you TOTALLY AMAZE me!! LOVE all the details and the FAB ribbon and burlap!!! Sorry I constantly am playing comment catch up ~ this part time job is totally ruining my crafty inpsiration time!!! Hope all is well with you all!!