Thursday, November 29, 2012

Jaded Blossom Birthday Celebration Day 2

Welcome to Jaded Blossom's Birthday Celebration Day 2!
 
I don't know if I have said it yet, but I LOVE JADED BLOSSOM, not only their Awesome products but the Girls are just Amazing to work with.

I am also excited because on Friday you will get to met 4 New Additional Design Team Members along with Returning Designers and last but not least our 2013 (Jan- June) Guest Designers.

Now to help Celebrate we have a Limited Edition Birthday Kit that will be available on Friday at 9pm.  Love this kit and if you ask me it's a must have, besides they will not be selling those Stamp Sets individually for awhile.
Kit Includes: Hey Cupcake 4x6 Stamp Set, Sweet Birthday Wishes 4x6 Stamp Set, 5 calendars and coasters, 10 Itty Bitty Bags (5 in each color), 1 yard Red Burlap, 1 yard Pink Jute Ribbon, 1 set of Gems (color will vary) and 1 6x6 Simple Stories Snap Color Vibe paper pack.

Now here is my project using Sweet Birthday Wishes

Here is my yummy project:
I also used Jaded Blossom's Flag Die and Flag Die 2
Image and Sentiments are all from Jaded Blossom's Sweet Birthday Wishes Stamp Set
Trendy Twine used:

Now head on over to Jaded Blossom and check out what the rest of the Design Team has created.

Don't forget to join our Blog Hop starting on Friday at 9pm all through the weekend.
Photobucket


17 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Yum...super cute toppers! Lee-Ann :)

Rosie said...

super cute toppers

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Kate ~ Oh look at what you did with the toppers! The image is too ADORBS and colored PERFECTLY and OMG the flowers ~ BEAUTIFUL!! But I must say YUMMY on the cupcakes!!! Did you make them?? I so would not be surprised at all if you did ~ now I must go eat some breakfast ~ you made me hungry! LOL Almost Friday!!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

So adorable, Kate! Love the cupcake toppers. :)

Creations by Shirl said...

For a moment I had to look twice I thought the image was from Digi My World she looks identical..
Great cupcake toppers and looks so yummy - is that red velvet?

Jovan said...

OMG...these are just too cute! What great toppers!

Lisa said...

What gorgeous cupcake toppers!! That little girl is so adorable!! And oh yum the cupcakes look delicious!! Have a great day my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

Adorable Toppers!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Kerry said...

Kate, these are the cutest toppers!!! Not to mention the yummy cupcakes!!!

Sukie said...

Those cupcakes look so yummy! Love the fun toppers too!

jessica said...

Another adorable stamp set! That little girl is adorable and I LOVE all those sentiments!! Yummy looking cupcakes...if I lived closer I would be knocking at your door for a treat :)
Awesome job Kate on these!!! You showcase these stamps in such an AWESOME way!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Kate I saw these adorable cupcakes on facebook, but just had to stop by and tell you how much I adore them! This is just so girly and so much fun - love the flags, the flowers and that adorable little cupcake girl. I will have to add this sweet set to my ever-growing collection of Jaded Blossom stamps!

katieo said...

Yummy and pretty way to decorate cupcake

Ashley Nicole said...

Seriously too flippin adorable Kate! I love everything about about this yummy treats and as always your coloring is amazing!
Ashley

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER SUPER CUTE little cupcake toppers and your cupcakes looks sooo YUMMY my friend!!!:)

Crystal said...

Great coloring as always! These turned out PERFECT!!

Gail said...

Yum - Would like to eat one of those cupcakes - love the toppers too! Have a great week and thanks for the hop! Gail
http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/